Decorating outdoors is easy! We love the time of year that you can decorate your outdoor living spaces and make them an extension of your home! The color brown goes so well with natural elements and this fabulous DIY look will make your space happy!
Having a go-to resource like Joel Kirby from Curly Willow Designs will keep you full of ideas on how to spruce up your space! Joel creates looks that WOW guests for Weddings, Corporate events, Parties, and even simple outdoor entertaining. Takes his tips & create this amazing look!
What you will need:
- Set of 3 Graduated Cylinder Vases
- Rocks or Pebbles
- 3 Brown Floating Candles
- Grab your cylinder vases.
- Fill with rocks or pebbles. You can add rocks to your desired height and even play around with how many you put in each size vase to keep the look interesting and not uniform. Keep in mind once you add water you will need a little room at the top to accommodate the floating candle.
- Pour water over the rocks. Do not place too much water. Make sure that you take into consideration the floating candle and the amount of space it will take to ensure the flame stays below the lip of the vase.
- Take your floater, and holding by the wick, gently place in the water making sure the wick does not get wet. Grab a match or lighter and light the candle.
- To complete the look in the video, simply grab some simple vases and fill them with a rich color flowers, and add some succulents around the base of the tallest vase.
Now take a step back and see your beautiful rustic tablescape that only took a few minutes to put together! Sure to delight anyone who walks through the doors!
We love floating candles for their simple ease of use! Not only can you place them in sets to create a gorgeous look, you can re-purpose old vases or bowls and simply spruce up a space in your home by adding a floater! It can be as simple as adding water and the candle or you can get creative with how you showcase the look! Use the space in a vase between the floating candle and the bottom of the vase to create your very own design! There are no rules when it comes to decorating if what you created makes you happy!
You truly don’t have to be an expert to create your very own AMAZING!