Our table décor is bursting with color and will delight anyone who sees it! The colors are perfect for Easter, a Spring party, or for a get together for ANYONE who loves bright, fun colors!What you will need:
- White Table cloth
- Organza Table Runners – We used three on the table and another 4 for the centerpiece
- Charger Plates
- Napkin Rings
- White Napkins
- Taper Candle holders or Multi Use Candle Holders
- Taper Candles
Let’s Get Started:
- Start with your plain table!
- Cover with a clean white table cloth
- Add atop the table cloth colorful organza table runners and create a pattern of your choosing by layering several colors together. This is the fun part because if you layer the first time and don’t like the look, try again until you get it just right…kind of like a blank canvas!
- Choose coordinating brightly colored charger plates to add dimension under your food plate. And another coordinating color for your napkin rings! Stick to white napkins to keep the look crisp!
- We always love to add a little bit of candle light to any setting! For our setting since it was outside, we chose to use a flameless option, but you can choose your candle light based on your setting! We added another color element to the mix by using a chunky multi-use candle holder! This way you can add not only heightened candle glow, but can also add tealight candles to your table. Choosing a colored glass that is a little more see through also adds intrigue to the table.